Strategies for Hiring UX Professionals in Start-up & Conventional Sectors
With recent shifts in big tech, traditional sectors are proving that total experience can revolutionize outcomes. This panel session unveils how emerging and non-tech industries can secure the best UX and human factors minds, paving the way for remarkable user experiences.
- Trey Roady, Senior Behavioral Researcher at ChaiOne
- Laura Klein, Director UX Design, Indeed
- Lena Clark, Expert UX Researcher in the Innovation Lab, Charles Schwab
- Lawrence Humphrey, Founder & CEO of Pearl
- Julia DeBari, Head of Design Operations, Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design